Zurgle install issues

Jim Benson jb at speed.net
Thu Oct 23 05:48:05 UTC 2003

Right, all the old type windows that are one the screen when you build the
image probably have some of the old code associated with them. You have to
delete them manually,  usually by bringing up the halos. Ideally the
installer would clean all this up for you, but I've never gotten around to
that part. To do it "correctly" would mean converting all the windows into
the new format, and I've never been particularly interested in spending the
time to do that.

After you do that, all should work smoothly.

Jim