automatic transcript-opening

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Oct 23 14:00:03 UTC 2003

Noury Bouraqadi <bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr> wrote:

> I think that the general problem is two fold.
> On one hand, one may want some default project specific views being
> opened in every project.
> On the other hand, one may want to have some particular views being
> shared (always or temporarily) among the different projects.
> I experienced the need transfering a browser or a workspace from one
> project to another.

If I understand the second issue, you can solve it by putting the window
in a flap.

Before this works, though, you will want to turn off
#fastDragWindowForMorphic and turn on #systemWindowEmbedOK.  Otherwise
you have to use the black halo to drag it onto the flap, and then fiddle
with a forced embed via the red halo.

-Lex