automatic transcript-opening

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Oct 23 17:06:20 UTC 2003

Noury Bouraqadi <bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr> wrote:

> On one hand, one may want some default project specific views being
> opened in every project.
> On the other hand, one may want to have some particular views being
> shared (always or temporarily) among the different projects.
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, we had a simple little goody
that added a tag to any chosen window so that it would follow you around
as you moved from project to project. Most people that used it found it
nice to have the Transcript tagged and I suspect that these days we
would find it nice to have a changesorter tag along.

tim
Useful random insult:- Living proof that nature does not abhor a vacuum.