[BUG][FIX] - System window resize pane goes to CPU 100%

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Oct 23 21:51:28 UTC 2003

This, combined with the added cursor constants, makes a small
improvement for me but those damn resize handles still regularly grab
my pointer and don't let go until I've lost track and been thoroughly
discomfitted.

Hacking the SystemWindow>allowReframHandles to return false, and all the
direct (ab)users of the instvar of the same name to use the method
instead makes for a much nicer feel. Of course, I can't resize windows
anymore.

An ugly, ugly smashing of methods to add the event to the decision so
that IF I have the command key pressed then I DO get the resize
handles works pretty well.

Perhaps someone that really knows WTF is supposed to be happening in
here could take a look. The code in spawnReframeHandle et al. is
'orrible looking.

tim
Strange OpCodes: RDR: Rotate Disk Right