Exploring Zope and ZPatterns [WEB] [IDEA]

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Fri Oct 24 08:50:31 UTC 2003

Lukas Renggli <renggli at student.unibe.ch> wrote:
[SNIP]
> On the other hand, SmallWiki has
> also taken some ideas from Seaside, like the html-rendering and the
> possibility to perform callbacks with links and form-elements.

Aah! And you all stole it from HttpView! Muuahahaha!

:-)

Well, not exactly true of course - but I think Avi was "inspired" by the
HtmlBuilder etc in HttpView.

And no - HttpView is not as advanced as Seaside, but it is pretty nifty
in itself. And soon there will be a nice article to read with samples
etc! :-)

regards, Göran

PS. I am giving HttpView an overhaul right now, has just made it work
with the new Komanche from Stephen and I am also simplifying some stuff
etc.