(fwd) [Test-Runner Results] Squeak3.7alpha latest update: #5497

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Fri Oct 24 16:07:53 UTC 2003

On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 04:22:00PM +0300, Daniel Vainsencher wrote:
> Ooh, we got some nice improvements from the recent batch of updates.
> I need to update my VM, and then we'll really know where we stand.
>
> 482 run, 463 passed, 13 failed, 6 errors

On a 3.6 Mac Vm I get:

485 run, 474 passed, 5 failed, 6 errors

With the failures being 4 "testClassComment" and

ExceptionTests>>#testSimpleOuter

All errors are caused by a Bug in SmartRefStream that has not
yet been fixed:

  BitmapStreamTests>>#testShortIntegerArrayWithRefStream
  BitmapStreamTests>>#testShortIntegerArrayWithSmartRefStream
  BitmapStreamTests>>#testShortPointArrayWithRefStream
  BitmapStreamTests>>#testShortPointArrayWithSmartRefStream
  BitmapStreamTests>>#testShortRunArrayWithRefStream
  BitmapStreamTests>>#testShortRunArrayWithSmartRefStream

Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de