SIXX Rulez [Friday] [OT] [COOL]

Giovanni Giorgi jj at objectsroot.com
Fri Oct 24 17:32:58 UTC 2003

I got a closer look to SIXX
    http://www.mars.dti.ne.jp/~umejava/smalltalk/sixx/index.html
This is a Great Thing!

Now I can serialize my object, and got an XML  stream....

    "Yes I do use XML.
    Yes I am about 23x more fast than you to debug code.
    Yes I am NOT using Java.
    Yes it runs on VisualWorks.
    Yes yes you can use xerces...
    Do you want to know hat is this ST thing? No....it will be too
simple for you....
    "
Come on java newbies, parse this XML page for me!!!! YeAh!

Thank you Masashi Umezawa and Tetsuya Kurihara..
Good Weekend ;))

PS: What? Do you think working with Jakarta Ant can lead me out of my head?
....for sure I will end up to kill all this Ants...

--
  [   [  [ JJ ]  ]   ]  | First, they ignore you. Then they laugh
http://www.siforge.org  |          Mahatma Ghandi