[ENH] shrinkingSelection-th

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Sat Oct 25 09:24:05 UTC 2003

On Sat, Oct 25, 2003 at 02:10:23AM -0700, Avi Bryant wrote:
> marcus at ira.uka.de wrote:
>
> >This depends on ParenBlinking, which should be added first (It's
> >approved but net yet
> >in the update-stream).
> >

> It was approved?  Great, I missed that.  Does that mean that somebody
> confirmed that the latest version fixed the problem Ned reported with
> unbolding text?

Ups. It didn't show up in the BFAV so I thought so. And it has actually
an [approved] tag... after which Ned posted about the bug, with your
fix after that. So how do we proceed in this case?

Having an [approved]  tag means that nobody will do any more work wrt
to review, as it doesn't show up in BFAV...

      Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de