MySql driver broken in 3.6g

Colin Putney cputney at wireong.ca
Sun Oct 26 08:48:40 UTC 2003

On Saturday, October 25, 2003, at 07:58 PM, ar wrote:

> I know nothing of the channels for reporting/fixing bugs so
> hopefully this will trickle back to where it should.

Well, I guess I'm nominally the maintainer for this package, but I'm
not using MySQL anymore, so I haven't been in any hurry to update it
for the network rewrite. The main issue, of course, is that the driver
depends on Bolot's version of SocketStream which is completely
unrelated to Michael's implementation.

Which version of SocketStream did you get to work?

Colin