GMT nasty problem [Q]

Giovanni Giorgi jj at objectsroot.com
Sun Oct 26 20:22:13 UTC 2003

Hi All!
    I need to print a date in GMT form (RFC-822), like in unix date command:

    $ date -R
    Sun, 26 Oct 2003 20:17:49 +0100

I must print it inside squeak ;) but obtaining the GMT seems hard.
I have gone around the Time  & TimeStamp classes but without so much
success.
There is a way to get this information by the underlying operating system?
Even suing a time service over the internet should be fine....
someone  had similar problems?
I have looked at the swiki

<http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/search?search=GMT&casesensitive=true&and=true>
without no much sucess :((

Bye bye!

--
  [   [  [ JJ ]  ]   ]  | First, they ignore you. Then they laugh
http://www.siforge.org  |          Mahatma Ghandi