[newbie] How to strip off Morphic, Balloon, etc...

mayureshkathe at softhome.net mayureshkathe at softhome.net
Mon Oct 27 06:15:33 UTC 2003

No, not headless, just a MVC only system devoid of those resource hungry
UI schemes/widget sets like Morhphic, Balloon, etc...
I don't want to loose anything else.

Such an image (MVC only) can then run effortlessly on low powered
hardware which are the bane of schools in developing/under developed
nations...
Students can learn the fundamentals of OO programming using a great tool
like Squeak.
Currently they use BASIC and Turtle Grahpics...

~Mayuresh