Cover image for Squeak CD ?

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Mon Oct 27 10:57:06 UTC 2003

On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 11:14:44AM +0100, Serge Stinckwich wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> is there an official cover image for the Squeak CD ?
> I would like to make 100 Squeak CDs for the students of my departement
> and i need a decent cover.

No, sadly there's no cover yet. I, too, would be really interested in having
a nice default cover... on the ordered CD the fullfillment service (SwiftCD)
just prints the Logo on the top half, and "Squeak CD 3.6" on the bottom.

> Unfortunatly, i couldn't buy the CDs online here :
> http://www.squeak.de/SqueakCD.html because it's too difficult to buy
> something outside France for the administrative guys of my departement

And with the current "buy me" button, there's no way to order multiple
copies anyway. I need to change that.

Another thing: SwiftCD has volume pricing. that is, doing 100 CDs does
not cost 100 times the cost of one CD, but much less. The single CD costs us
6.99 + shipping + paypal. But with 100CDs, we are at only $300 + shipping +
paypal... I think I will add such an option in the future (100 CDs for maybe
$350. Need to check what shipping costs for 100CDs). This would
be nice for the ESUG CD, too.

   Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de