Asunto: Re: Squeak in HPUX - 10.20

Bruce ONeel edoneel at sdf.lonestar.org
Wed Oct 29 11:01:41 UTC 2003

Hi,

Did you follow the directions in the file named README in the
source distribution?

If so, then do you have the X11 header files and libraries
installed?  Your HP/UX install might not come with those
by default.  They live somewhere like /usr/X11/include
or /usr/X11R6/include or so.  It's been too long since
I've last played on HP/UX.

cheers

bruce