[Q] Any reason why there is no "BlockContext >> storeOn:" ?

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Thu Oct 30 17:30:32 UTC 2003

BlockContexts are very dependant on the context in which they were
created.  We can refer to variables in that scope.  While you might be
able to write out [1 + 1], how do you write out [foo + 1] ?  I have no
idea what/if any the solutions for this are, but I'm pretty sure that's
the reason it isn't done at the moment.  It's just not as simple as
writing out the source code that was used when creating the block; the
entire context at that point needs to be captured.

Julian