AW: ShrinkingSelection

torge husfeldt torgehusfeldt at tiscali.de
Thu Oct 30 18:01:36 UTC 2003

Hi,
Am Wed, 29 Oct 2003 08:22:00 +0100 hat <Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com>
geschrieben:

>> Dear All,
>> 	Can somebody tell me how the following, patch is run on WinXP?
>> http://map1.squeakfoundation.org/sm/package/1d659bea-5ecc-4cf5-ac0c-
>> 4d8cf13
> 2f680
>
> The registered package points to
> http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/uploads/58/ShrinkingSelection.cs.gz
> and this is currently not downloadable from the swiki.
Sorry,
my bad. There were some spelling errors in the registration.

> Is anyone able to reregister it somewhere else. Looks like
> we need a stable package upload server.
I guess some carefull spell-checking is the best approach here.

> Bye
> Torsten
Fixed.

BTW, i found a small bug wrt #cursorEnd: in boundary cases and an
oddity with printIt: Try selecting a smalltalk expression right-to-left
and then hit <yourModifier>-p. Fixes to both attached.

Regards,

Torge