On restoring Squeak fonts

Michael Grant mwgrant2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 19:55:49 UTC 2003

This is a matter of curiousity but how do I recover the original Squeak fonts after installing the Windows True Type package. I've browsed around some and tried that which appeared obvious but no go.Note that I had done a "save current setting" from the preference morph after I had the tt fonts the way I liked them. Have I hoisted me-self on me on petard? No matter, this is just an exercise I am going thru to learn more about Squeak. FYI, I'm running Squeak 3.5.Thanks for any insight,Michael GrantP.S. Back in September on a lengthy documentation thread several individual made specific recommendation for the books etc. available on line, and also gave counsel on where to put new things, subclassing, etc. Thank you, it all was very helpful. I am working my way thru the docs and that combined with you online comments is helping me rethink things as I explore Squeak.