Squeaklets

Jeff Longland jlonglan at uwo.ca
Mon Sep 1 17:52:50 UTC 2003

I can understand how SARs would be convenient for existing Squeak users -
but what about those who have never used Squeak?  Up to this point, I've
found that saving my work as a project and loading the file from
squeakland.org/project.jsp has been the best for reaching non-Squeak users.
That said, if there were changes I wanted to make to the image - how would I
go about creating a loader similar to that of Squeakland?

Thanks,
Jeff