Wrong color format in B3DPrimitiveVertex?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Mon Sep 1 21:23:32 UTC 2003

Hi,

Something is funky here ... when I run your example, I get an "all black"
box with no colors whatsoever but rather a nicely long Squeak3D.log
complaining about GL_INVALID_ENUM in some pretty obscure place. If I run it
either D3D or simulated all works fine. I'll have to investigate further
what's going on here.

Cheers,
  - Andreas