[Q] VM Command Line Options

Webb McDonald vanjulio at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Sep 2 05:22:12 UTC 2003

hello-

I have a question about sending command line options to the image,
via the VM invocation.  I need to send command line options but I
cannot depend on the existence of a .st "startup script" file.

what I want:
>squeak.exe bot.image arg1 arg2

what seems to be required:
>squeak.exe bot.image startup.st arg1 arg2

Is there any simple way to get around this weird requirement?
I do not have any such .st I want to read, and really cannot depend on one
existing in the directory.

Thanks-
Webb McDonald
vanjulio at cc.gatech.edu
"He who fights monsters should look to it that
 he himself does not become a monster." -Nietzsche