problems with Squeak on a Compaq Aero 2100-series running WinCE

Gary Fisher gafisher at sprynet.com
Tue Sep 2 09:40:53 UTC 2003

>> "Quit Squeak without saving [Yes] [No]." Selecting No causes Squeak to
exit anyhow."

Bill;

Selecting [No] doesn't abort the quit, it just saves the image on the way
out (answering [Yes] will quit *without* saving the image).  If your image
was somehow corrupted before you got this dialog, answering [No] would have
saved the corrupted image, including any problems which may have existed at
the time.  Since you haven't done any serious work with this image yet
(except sweat over it :-) you may just want to reload a new image and start
over.

Gary