[swiki-bugs] Re: Inlining an html file/page on a swiki

Ian Piumarta ian.piumarta at inria.fr
Wed Sep 3 23:00:00 UTC 2003

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003, Jochen F. Rick wrote:

> Why don't you just use Squeak instead of lynx. It's pretty easy.

Well, because I really don't want to launch Squeak from a Makefile (nor
from a cron job) just to patch a line or two in a teeny text file that's
coming straight out of sh and m4.  I'd far rather just pipe it straight
into lynx -- or into curl, which seems to be giving much better results.
(But the lynx behaviour might indicate a problem somewhere -- and probably
not in lynx.)

I hope your filestore doesn't fill up with stale 3382s before I finally
figure this out... ;)

Ian