[ANN]Morph Transitions and Effects

Laurence.Rozier at knowledgearchitects.net Laurence.Rozier at knowledgearchitects.net
Thu Sep 4 12:18:38 UTC 2003

>Hello,
>
>Laurence.Rozier at knowledgearchitects.net:
>> Add more "liveness" to your Morphs! This changeset gives Morphs the ability to scroll vertically, fade in and out, cloak and decloak. Registered on SqueakMap and downloadable from:
>
>Interesting!
thanks
>But after playing, I noticed some problems:
>    -The change set seems not to include Morph>>fadeInBy:, which causes an error in fading-in.
Hmmm ... I'm not sure how that fell out, but it's back in. Thanks.

>    -Fading-out fails in BorderedMorph, because its border color is sometimes represented as Symbol, not Color.
Thanks, please let me know of any other cases of failures as I'd like to fix them all at once rather than piecemeal. There are also a couple of cases(SketchMorph, SimpleButtonMorph for example) where it the fade actually doesn't happen.

Thanks for the feedback