BALLOON3D Memory problem ...

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu Sep 4 17:35:36 UTC 2003

On Thursday 04 September 2003 10:19 am, Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus wrote:
> Do you have some principled reason for suggesting the new VM
> (besides it generally being better than the old one)?  It seems
> more likely that there's something wrong with the plugin code.

It's just that the Balloon 3D plugin itself has been updated as well.

And VMMaker and the related support has also been updated for 3.6.

So we may be able to get some useful information from having them try
the new VM.

Of course, chances are good that it's their plugin causing the
segfault.

Can you (jpruvot) describe what you're doing with memory and/or
callbacks in your plugin?

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com