ProjectViewMorph

jlonglan at uwo.ca jlonglan at uwo.ca
Thu Sep 4 18:26:22 UTC 2003

Thanks Laurence, I was a little slow this morning...  I'm digging around a
little more in the ProjectViewMorph and I was wondering how much work it would
require to write a new method that opens ProjectViewMorphs as active.  So
instead of holding down the mouse button, all ProjectViewMorphs would open as
ActiveSubprojects?

My next question digs a little deeper...  and is probably a little more
difficult.  I'd like to change the overall appearance of ActiveSubprojects -
the coloured squares along the side don't give the user much idea of what the
square will do when clicked.  Any ideas on how to tackle a slight re-design?
Or I could just stick with my little menu/legend that I've given the user.

Thanks again for your help,
Jeff

Quoting Laurence.Rozier at knowledgearchitects.net: