Anchoring Objects

jlonglan at uwo.ca jlonglan at uwo.ca
Fri Sep 5 15:56:58 UTC 2003

I just gave it a try, but it doesn't seem to be working....  I tried having
TextMorphForEditView accepts drops individually, tried
PluggableTextMorphWithModel individually, then tried having both accept drops.
And it doesn't seem to anchor...  Any other suggestions would be much
appreciated as I need to finish this up ASAP.. and it seems like such a minor
issue.

Jeff