[ANN]Morph Transitions and Effects

Laurence.Rozier at knowledgearchitects.net Laurence.Rozier at knowledgearchitects.net
Fri Sep 5 16:07:02 UTC 2003

>Hello,
>
>Yes. Our "visual effects on Morph" was originally developed for
>NetMorph project. (mainly by Satoshi Nishihara).
>
>And it is now available at:
>http://nishis.hp.infoseek.co.jp/misqueak/20020928/VisualEffects.html
>
>I've suggested to Nishihara-san that it should be integrated with
>Laurence's work.
Thanks. Nishihara-san sent me the link so the process is started.  I've volunteered to put them up on Squeak Map if Nishihara doesn't have time. All of the effects are really nice, but the poofs are AWESOME - WAY COOL! They even work with WonderlandActor objects(see attachments) - only a full 3D version could be any better :-)