Hackers are discovering Swikis

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Sep 6 10:37:12 UTC 2003

Michael

In SmallWiki we will propose a set of possible scenario to ensure
different level of security. Once SmallWiki will be stable in terms of
what we think is needed we will port it to squeak. Cees already ported
the document structures, visitor and parser/scanner for its small
contents management system. Daniel is also using that in Garden.