[ANN] Chronology Package on Squeak Map

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Sep 6 12:59:55 UTC 2003

Yes, this looks great! I am having some trouble with loading it though, so
I think there might be something messed up in the change set or sar files.
When I load everything into a fresh image (Squeak3.6beta, latest update #5331),
then open a browser on DateAndTime class>>now, I get an MNU error concerning
#inheritsFrom:. Unfortunately I can't open the debugger on this, so I'm not
sure what's broken.

Dave