Floats in squeak...

Alan Grimes alangrimes at starpower.net
Sat Sep 6 22:09:43 UTC 2003

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus wrote:
> Building with gcc-3.2 fixed the problem.  Thanks.

Interesting...

I was using 3.2.2 (I think) before and it was broken....

So it should be possible, though not necessarily practical, to isolate
the change which introduced the bug.

In the meantime I totally hosed my system by doing a bunch of badly
misguided re-compiles of critical system components. [with the
apparently broken gcc 3.3.1...]

BTW, there are a number of version conflicts between the current cvs
sources, ian's sources, and the latest public immage which (as of this
morning) made compilation of gnu-interp.c impossible... From the morning
list trafic, it sounds as if it is already being taken care of...

--
"Nobody wants to say how this works. Mabye nobody knows."
        - The man page for XF86Config, One of the key config files

http://users.rcn.com/alangrimes/