Floats in squeak...

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Sun Sep 7 03:08:30 UTC 2003

On Sat, Sep 06, 2003 at 03:09:43PM -0700, Alan Grimes wrote:
> Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus wrote:
> > Building with gcc-3.2 fixed the problem.  Thanks.
>
> Interesting...
>
> I was using 3.2.2 (I think) before and it was broken....

Mine is 3.2.3.  However, Ian wrote a small C program for the
purpose of demonstrating the bug for the GCC developers, and
gcc-3.2.3 still produced the wrong output, despite apparently
compiling a working VM.  If I notice any further problems, I'm
back to gcc-2.95, which didn't exhibit the bug.

Joshua