[FIX] APOP authentication

Mike Rutenberg mdrs at akasta.com
Sun Sep 7 08:59:30 UTC 2003

Stefan,

You are mistaken.  I am very much a fan of well written and appropriate
SUnit tests for most of the core Squeak infrastructure.  We have far too
little of that.

But this is a small non core area which is difficult to write an SUnit
test for.  Technically it is easy.  But I do not have a
(Server,Account,Password) that I can use for a openly published SUnit
test so that this can run headless.  Not to mention that the problem
that this FIX is solving happens 1/16 of the time, which is why I repeat
the login loop 200 times in the test I sent you.

Mike