Wrong color format in B3DPrimitiveVertex?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sun Sep 7 14:08:25 UTC 2003

> As for as I know the B3D software renderer is completely
> self-contained. It is a plugin of course but it does not use
> external libraries.

While this is true, be advised that the underlying 3D api may have its own
software simulation (OpenGL most definitely has). By default, it is possible
for the plugin to give you one of these simulated renderers (the idea being
that you can assume a consistent behavior from your expected API) so it is
quite possible to get "simulated hardware acceleration". However, these days
the chances for this are getting less and less likely.

Cheers,
  - Andreas