[FIX] BitmapFixAPB (will not work)

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sun Sep 7 14:13:18 UTC 2003

> I suspect that it was a typo, and should always have been the second

It's not. This method gets translated into a primitive and here, it needs to
be #primitiveFail instead of #primitiveFailed. So the better solution is to
implement Bitmap>>primitiveFail and have a comment explaining the purpose of
this method.

BTW, you will find implementors of #primitiveFail when you load the VMMaker
package.

Cheers,
  - Andreas