Need your help for providing Little Smalltalk

Markus Fritsche Fritsche.Markus at gmx.net
Sun Sep 7 20:27:03 UTC 2003

ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> writes:

> I have the Jpeg files of Little Smalltalk. I tried to OCR them using
> fine Reader but after 6 chapters I realize

Have you considered "HCR" (Human Character Recognition)? I mean this
list is big...

Maybe some kind of "HCR" swiki? with an document being written down by a
translator and then queued for review. After one or two reviews by
another author has been done, the corresponding page gets
released. When all pages had been hcr'ed, the new book is compiled.

Something similar has been done in germany to translate the new Harry
Potter (anyway, the translators had to buy the book and only the
translators are allowed to read the resulting translation).

Regards, Markus

--
http://reauktion.de/archer/