[Q] Open a morph on startup - but only once

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sun Sep 7 16:53:13 UTC 2003

This doesn't exactly answer your question, but I find myself annoyed at
applications that persist cached information in the image which becomes
desynched with the intended persistance mechanism (files). I have lost
some history of the Garden page that happened to be selected in this
way. So it might be better to just close any live instances before
saving the image. Or find a more elegant solution that doesn't save the
cache.

Daniel