[Q] Move the cursor programatically

Bert Freudenberg bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Sun Sep 7 22:15:49 UTC 2003

Bert Freudenberg wrote:

>  there are X11-FFI examples in
> the image, although they are currently broken.

Oh, slight correction: The examples should work fine (I just tried). It
was only with one version of the Mac OS X vm were my slightly
over-engineered coding of these examples manifested as a bug. You could
do the community a service and rewrite them in a way that uses integers
as XIDs, instead of pointers to external structures. That time would be
much better spent than, say, creating space-time discontinuities to warp
pointers ;-)

--
    Bert