ElastoLab physics code released

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Sep 8 04:58:23 UTC 2003

I meant to include this link in my previous email:

http://swiki.squeakfoundation.org/squeakfoundation/103

but couldn't find it on the swiki because it was on a different swiki!

(I spent a bit of time cleaning up some of the license-related pages
on the minnow swiki, and adding links from minnow to the URL above)

Joshua