Alice and web plugin

Davide Varvello d.varvello at quinary.com
Mon Sep 8 06:49:52 UTC 2003

Hi All,
These days I'm playing with Alice and figuring out how to use it in a
"squeaklet". In a previous post in this list, Michael Rueger said that the
web plugin does not contain Wonderland classes, ok right, so I tried to
include them in some way. First I filed out the alice/wonderland classes one
at time (BTW is it possible to file out a bunch of files together?) and
filed them in the plugin I installed on my machine, unfortunately I was not
able to make it working, my project hang at loading.
Have you any suggestions? Specifically is there a way to save a set of
selected classes within a project to use it on a shrinked image like the
plugin's one?

TIA
 Davide