Cleanup package on SqueakMap

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Mon Sep 8 11:26:40 UTC 2003

I do - I want to help with tools. I think MudPie can help with this
task, as well as simpler and harder ones. For example, with MudPie you
could write one line tests that tell you whether X and Y are still
entangled with one another. Creating a few of these that refer to all
the packages you've already disentangled would allow you to make sure
they don't retangled.

Writing a bunch of these that refer to etoys (or whatever) components
would allow you to know when you're done with each.

Does this sound helpful?

Daniel