ElastoLab physics code released

kboutin2001 kboutin at omnisig.com
Mon Sep 8 14:01:48 UTC 2003

Thanks Dave.

For those of you who have not seen Elastolab I urge you to take a
peek at this tool(toy?). It has jaw dropping functionality; all in
Smalltalk. I can imagine funky physics simulations with it.

I just saw the Squeak documentary last week an I was wondering what
kind of cool and fun things could be done with Elastolab in the
context of learning physics.

Karl

--- In squeak at yahoogroups.com, David Buck <david at s...> wrote:
> I'm releasing the ElastoLab physics as open source and I've ported
it to
> Squeak.  If you'd like to try it, visit:
>
>     http://www.simberon.com/Services/SmalltalkSoftware/

...snip...