(fwd) [Test-Runner Results] Squeak3.6beta latest update: #5411

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Sep 9 19:36:35 UTC 2003

Excellent, this is the way to go. Daniel did you get your code with
tests for people to learn how to write test?
I'm really thinking that having a lecture on writing tests would be
really excellent.

Lukas asked us if he can use a machine from here to work as a server
and I do not see why this would be a problem. So you will have a server
running in the future ;)

Contact lukas but now he is in final release of SmallWiki and we
started to simplify it yesterday to use css for the layouting and we
will be working on a documentation so be patient....

Stef