[BUG][FIX] Missing hashes (was: RE: (fwd) [Test-Runner Results] Squeak3.6beta latest update: #5411)

Mike Roberts mike at mjr104.co.uk
Tue Sep 9 21:05:22 UTC 2003

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 10:06:32PM +0200, Andreas Raab wrote:
> "Change Set:		MissingHashes-ar
> Date:			9 September 2003
> Author:			Andreas Raab
>
> Provides ten missing #hash implementations as pointed out by the base image
> tests thus removing the number of failed tests by ten."

Hi Andreas,

Did you not see the change set that I posted (20th Aug) that contained these?

I posted two change sets, one that contained the tests and one that contained the fixes.

I was waiting for someone to review them....

... and to see how the harvesting process worked - I didn't want to be pushy.  Seemingly, something hasn't quite worked.  This is the third time that these have been posted to the list :-)

What did I do wrong?

Confused :-)

Cheers

Mike