[BUG][FIX] Missing hashes ([su])

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Tue Sep 9 21:36:37 UTC 2003

Yes, another interesting question about how to tie the process together
is finding a way to connect between fixes and the tests that they
address. I haven't found something automatic (yet) but putting
appropriate QA tags and just writing the tests in the body of the
message already helps an external tester verify that it does what it is
supposed to.

Might also help prevent multiple fixes to the same bug, which I think
might be the case here...

Daniel