[Q] about ProjectViewMorph

David Faught dave_faught at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 22:19:54 UTC 2003

1. How do I make a ProjectViewMorph that refers to a project stored on
a server?  I see examples of this all over the place on Bobs
SuperSwiki, but I don't see how it is done.  The class methods for
ProjectViewMorph and Project look to me like they mostly expect a local
project name, not a URL.  Even the Project method fromUrl: looks like
it only picks the name out of the URL string, it doesn't actually use
the URL.

2. And for that matter(out of curiosity), if the project is on the
server, how does the ProjectViewMorph get the thumbnail of it (without