[FIX] MailMessageAccented

adspitz at yahoo.ca adspitz at yahoo.ca
Tue Sep 9 22:32:47 UTC 2003

The original changeset from Mike Rutenberg affected code that's in the
Celeste package now, and also code that's still part of the image. I've
incorporated the Celeste-specific parts into the Celeste package; this
changeset here is the stuff that needs to go into the image. (Until it
gets into the image, I'll include it with the Celeste package as well.)

from preamble:

"Change Set:		MailMessageAccented
Date:			6 September 2003
Author:			Mike Rutenberg

Makes MailMessage properly display accented characters which are part of
an email message, especially text message body, HTML message body, text
header lines, and header lines encoded with mime."!