(fwd) [Test-Runner Results] Squeak3.6beta latest update: #5411

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed Sep 10 09:48:52 UTC 2003

Not yet. I've played with OSProcess, but that way of running programs is
a bit verbose. Either way, this is the result of the convergence of a
few itches:
- I'm learning scheme, and specifically scsh
- I want scripts I can run from a cron job without loading 10M files to
do hello world
- The language is quite concise (no claim for my code, specifically...)

I'm pretty much assuming that someone will pretty soon create a much
more complete, flexible, web-accessible solution in Squeak.

I'll try CommandShell at some point - with a somewhat shrunk image, it
might be a nice way of writing scripts.

Daniel