www.squeak.org??? (attached page)

Michael van der Gulik mikevdg at hetnet.nl
Wed Sep 10 15:35:43 UTC 2003

I like their colours too; sort of like a sunny day. They also have
normal text on white, although off-white is also good. In my eyes,
blue=sad, which is why I always felt depressed whenever sitting infront
of a Sun workstation.

They've also got a really snazzy picture (do we have any artists on the
list who can draw cool mice?). Noticably, there isn't a title on their page!

Michael.