[BUG]3.6-5419 FileList>open fails to open a FileList

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Wed Sep 10 17:37:33 UTC 2003

In a freshly download 5419 image I tried 'FileList open' and ... no
window. A quick trace doesn't throw up any obvious bugs or exceptions,
the method happily gets to the end having apparently built a system
window. In an MVC project it works as well as ever so the problem seems
to be in the openAsMorph method. In fact simply adding a line 'window
openInWorld' before the final '^window' _seems_ to make it work
properly.

I realize that FileList2 is now the favoured UI but if FileList is
still in the image we really ought to make it keep working.

tim
Strange OpCodes: CRN: Compare to Random Number