squeak, php

ar sstnjpm02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Sep 10 18:13:51 UTC 2003

Has anyone done anything with squeak / php? I am thinking of converting my
web app which is currently served with comanche because I want to serve
some php apps such as a bulletin board off the same port (unless there is
a good bulletin board server for squeak?[I like and use swiki but for this
project a bbs is a better fit].

I currently know very little about php but it can talk tcp. I've used
apache/tomcat/servlets to talk tcp to smalltalk so I could do that again
but I thought it might be interesting to be able to call squeak directly
from a php page.