[Q] divider morph

Martin Drautzburg martin.drautzburg at web.de
Wed Sep 10 18:57:03 UTC 2003

How can I construct a "divider morph" that splits a SystemWindow
vertically or horizintally (or what is left of it).

I am aware of the LayoutFrame thing. The problems I have with that
are:

(1) I cannot chose the appearence of the divider
(2) When I move a border only Morphs that touch the border are
    resized. If I have a couple of Morphs to the left and a couple to
    the right of the divider I want to resize them *all*

M1|
M2|M5
M3|
M4|M6

When I move the bottom border between M4 and M6 only M4 and M6 (and
possibly M3) get resized.

I tried to overcome (2) by adding a Morph that goes from top to bottom
and give it a layout frame. That does resize all Morph to the left
*or* to the right but the divider itself gets resized too.